NETGEAR WiFi Router (R6230) - AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Speed (up to 1200 Mbps) | Up to 1200 sq ft Coverage & 20 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 1 x 2.0 USB ports
Style: AC1200 WiFi | Dual Band
- Product Dimensions: 9.27 x 5.94 x 2.14 inches
- Item Weight: 1.64 pounds
- Item model number: R6230-100NAS
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: August 30, 2017
- Manufacturer: Netgear Inc
- Country of Origin: China
- Fast WIFI Performance: Get up to 1200 square feet wireless coverage with AC1200 speed (Dual band up to 300 + 900 Mbps)
- Recommended for Up to 20 Devices; Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- LOADED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Designed with an 880MHz processor, 2 amplified antennas, and advanced QoS.
- USB Connections; Share a storage drive or printer with any network connected device using the 1 x 2.0 USB port
The NETGEAR AC1200 Smart Wi-Fi Router with dual band Gigabit provides 300 Plus 900 Mbps speeds and improved Wi-Fi coverage. It has external antennas for improved Wi-Fi coverage for larger homes. Features include an 880MHz processor for reliable performance and the USB 2.0 port provides wireless access and sharing of USB hard drives. In case of the router having trouble connecting to the network, cannot connect wirelessly, check the following: Is your computer or mobile device connected to another Wi-Fi network in your area? Some Wi-Fi devices automatically connect to the first open network without Wi-Fi security that they discover and is your computer or mobile device trying to connect to your network with its old settings (before you changed the settings)? If so, update the Wi-Fi network selection in your computer or mobile device to match the current settings for your network.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.