SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 535 MB/s - SDSSDA-1T00-G26
- RAM: 1 TB
- Hard Drive: 1 TB Solid State Drive
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Brand: SanDisk
- Series: SanDisk SSD Plus Internal SSD
- Item model number: SDSSDA-1T00-G26
- Hardware Platform: Laptop, PC
- Item Weight: 1.12 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.28 x 3.96 x 2.75 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 0.28 x 3.96 x 2.75 inches
- Flash Memory Size: 1 TB
- Manufacturer: Western Digital Technologies Inc.
- Country of Origin: China
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: June 11, 2018
- Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5 hard drive; Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock resistant for proven durability: Even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10 2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7 800 HZ), temperature (from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius))
- 3 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Order with your Alexa enabled device; Just ask 'Alexa, order SanDisk microSD'
- Compatible Devices: Desktop
SanDisk, a pioneer in solid state storage technologies and the brand pros trust, delivers improved speed and performance with the SanDisk SSD Plus. With sequential read speeds of up to 535MB/s [480GB, 960GB and 1TB]; 530MB/s [120GB & 240GB], this solid state drive performs faster than a typical hard disk drive (1). You'll appreciate faster startups, shutdowns, data transfers, and application response times than with a hard disk drive (1). The SanDisk SSD Plus also offers quiet, reliable performance, and dashboard (4) status monitoring for your favorite media applications. | 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. | Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. | (1) As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using Pcmark Vantage scores. | (3) Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius). (4) Download required.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.