Thermal Label Printer - iDPRT SP410 Thermal Shipping Label Printer, 4x6 Label Printer, Thermal Label Maker, Compatible with Shopify, Ebay, UPS, USPS, FedEx, Amazon & Etsy, Support Multiple Systems
- Product Dimensions: 8.66 x 4.72 x 4.25 inches
- Item Weight: 3.94 pounds
- Item model number: SP410
- Date First Available: February 3, 2021
- Manufacturer: Xiamen Hanin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Country of Origin: China
- Good Manufacturing With stable manufacturing, iDPRT commercial label printer is durable and could be used for a long time. The customized print head can stably print 160,000 standard labels. Advanced thermal direct technology enables this label printer to print without toner or ink. This high-speed thermal printer is easier to operate, more user-friendly, stable and economical.
- Auto Label Detection With the intelligent paper return function, our label printer could adjust the position automatically and precisely, making the whole process fast and convenient. You wont waste any piece of paper because the automatic induction positioning could confirmed that each piece of label paper is printed correctly.
- Advanced and Convenient Design Portable and exquisite with high-quality materials, DPRT SP410 label printer is durable and textured. The adapter is built-in so that it could avoid the mess of the external charger and reduce the situations of plugging in and out, which is safer and easier to move during the period.
- Compatible with Windows & Mac The shipping thermal label printer is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux systems. Please download the driver from the official website or CD before printing. With the Free Bartender Label Editing Software provided, you can easily to create any labels you want to print.
Easy to Start By downloading the driver from our official website, the installation of the printer could be finished quickly. The detailed instructions are listed clearly in the guidance. Stack or Roll Type Labels Supported iDPRT shipping label printer is suitable for several types of label papers, including the stack and the roll ones. The type of label papers could be chosen freely according to your needs. Compatible with Multiple Label Sizes This label printer supports different sizes of label papers, especially 4x6 size, which ensures a variety of label-printing needs for multiple e-commerce and logistic platforms. Read more High-speed Printing Printing 72 labels of 4x6 size per minute, the thermal printer supports up to 6IPS high- speed printing with low noise, reducing unnecessary time wastage. Auto Label Detection With the intelligent function of adjusting paper, iDPRT label printer could adjust the position automatically and precisely, making the process go smoothly. Easy to Use Firstly, install the shipping label printer's driver. Secondly, connect the wire cord and USB cable to the label maker and the computer. Thirdly, loading the labels. Lastly, click the button to print! Read more SP410 SP420 SP410 Grey SP320 Label Holder Labels Compability Window 2000/XP, Vista 7/8/10, MacOS, Linux Window 2000/XP, Vista 7/8/10, MacOS, Linux Window 2000/XP, Vista 7/8/10, MacOS, Linux Window 2000/XP, Vista 7/8/8.1/10, MacOS, Linux / / Printing Speed 150mm/s 150mm/s 150mm/s 180mm/s(2''X3"") / / Max printing width 4'' 4'' 4'' 3'' / / Automatic Label Identification ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ / / Suitable scenarios Logistics, Warehousing, Express delivery industry Logistics, Warehousing, Express delivery industry Logistics, Warehousing, Express delivery industry Supermarkets, Store, Home, Office / / Advantage USPS, UPS, DHL Amazon, eBay, Shopify & PAYPAL Approved. USPS, UPS, DHL Amazon, eBay, Shopify & PAYPAL Approved. USPS, UPS, DHL Amazon, eBay, Shopify & PAYPAL Approved. / / / Q: I am having trouble setting up my printer to my Mac Book due to my Mac Book doesn’t have the USB-inserting port. What can I do? A: For Mac users, it is recommended to use an adaptor to connect the printer to the computer. Q: Is this printer compatible with Chromebook? A: iDPRT SP410 is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux, but currently it is not compatible with Chromebook. Please use the compatible systems mentioned above to work with the printer. Q: Printing blurry/ pixelated and hard to read/ barcode is printed like a zigzag? A:1. If you are printing from a PDF file, it is suggested to use Adobe Acrobat software to open the file for printing. 2. For other printings, please confirm the settings on the driver, set ‘None’ on ‘Halftone’ or ‘Color option’. 3. You can set your ‘Darkness’ and ‘Speed’. By default, SP410 Printers are set to print at an average speed of ‘8’. Slowing down this speed will result in a higher resolution. Note: Increasing the value of the density/darkness will result in a darker print. Setting the value of the density too high will result in unwanted dark lines or the label getting too hot, leading to it being stuck at the mid-way to the printer head. Decreasing this number will result in a lighter print. Q: Printing side-ways A: The most possible reason is that your label is not properly formatted for ‘4 x 6’ label printing. SP410 prints exactly what you see on your printing file in the same orientation, so if it has a lot of white space around the label, the printing will be side-ways. Check if your shipping platform can provide ‘4 x 6’ labels in the correct orientation. We have the most popular platforms on our official website. Connection Chromebook Printing Blurry or Zigzag Printing Sideways